Privacy And Policy
* Fee for the course(s) is accepted by Cash/ DD payable to / in favor of Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd. *
* In case of less no. of Participants, PIE has all right to cancel the course. In that case the Course Fee will be refunded or Students may opt for another course and Fee will be adjusted.
* Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd.* reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion to suspend any participant on disciplinary grounds or to postpone/ cancel any course(s). No refund of fees will be made on suspension of any participant on disciplinary grounds.
* Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd.* shall not be liable in any way for loss or damage to participants' personal property whatever the cause of such damage. Damage to any public property on the venue shall be charged from the person proved guilty.
* Participants who withdraw from classes before the scheduled opening date of the course(s) shall be refunded 60% of the fee paid, through an account payee cheque by Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd.* , after 10 Days of completion of Summer Camp 2016, only in case of submission of a written application along with the original permission letter at Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd.* office. Please retain copy of permission letter till the end of the course. No refunds shall be made once the courses begin.
* Under no circumstances will the course fee be refunded in part or full. In case the student changes his course for any reason, his fee will be adjusted accordingly. If a student changes from a higher fee course to a lower fee course, he can either opt for another course for the balance fee or forfeit the balance amount. No queries shall be entertained in this matter.
* Any change is discouraged as it disturbs the other classes. If still an applicant wishes to change from one course to another, the change will be fined Rs. 50 per change, extra, along with the difference in the fees of the courses. Transfer will not be accepted after the first two days of the enrolled course.
* There will be no classes on Sundays. All schedules are subject to any last minute change.
* Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. /Patrika Pvt. Ltd.* reserves the right to change any venue, rule or regulation as mentioned in this Terms and Conditions.
* All venue rules and regulations will apply in terms of conduct and discipline during Summer Camp 2016. Failure to read rules and regulations does not excuse participants from abidance of rules.
* It is mandatory to carry the permission letter to all Summer Camp premises failing which the student will be charged Rs.20/- fine for entry.
* 70% attendance compulsory to avail all benefits.