Terms and Conditions
* All Fees are in Indian Rupees & Inclusive of GST. The Patrika in Education reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
* Payment receipt cum permission letter will be email to participant email id only after successful transaction.
* The Online Service is provided to pay Summer Camp Fees online. By accepting to these Terms and Conditions, the participant agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
* Once the Participant is registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/ She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.
* In case of less no. of Participants, PIE has all right to cancel the course. In that case the Course Fee will be refunded or Students may opt for another course and Fee will be adjusted.
* The Camp/ Course fee will not be refunded in part or full if the Camp/ Course are taking place. In case the student wish to change the course for any reason, the fee will be adjusted accordingly. If a student changes from a higher fee course to a lower fee course, he/ she can either opt for another course for the balance fee or forfeit the balance amount. No queries shall be entertained in this matter.
* Patrika in Education reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion to suspend any participant on disciplinary grounds or to postpone/ cancel any course(s). No refund of fees will be made on suspension of any participant on disciplinary grounds.
* Patrika in Education shall not be liable in any way for loss or damage to participants' personal property whatever the cause of such damage. Damage to any public property on the venue shall be charged from the person proved guilty.
* Any change is discouraged as it disturbs the other classes. If still an applicant wishes to change from one course to another, the change will be fined Rs. 50 per change, extra, along with the difference in the fees of the courses. Transfer will not be accepted after the first two days of the enrolled course.
* There will be no classes on Sundays. All schedules are subject to any last minute change.
* Patrika in Education reserves the right to change any venue, rule or regulation as mentioned in this Terms and Conditions
* All venue rules and regulations will apply in terms of conduct and discipline during Summer School 2018. Failure to read rules and regulations does not excuse participants from abidance of rules
* It is mandatory to carry the permission letter to all Summer School premises failing which the student will be charged Rs.20/- fine for entry.
* 70% attendance compulsory to avail all benefits.